Rare Scotch Fillet Steak BBQ Recipe
- thick scotch fillet
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped spring onion
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 2 or 3 sprigs rosemary
- ¼ cup chopped thyme 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- plenty of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
Very simple. Combine ingredients in a large bowl first then add the thick cut of scotch fillet steak (1½” thick) and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Prepare your BBQ for direct method and when ready grill 3 minutes on each side for rare or longer depending on preference.