Pork Vindaloo BBQ Recipe
Chef, nutritionist & author, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, cooks a healthy & tasty Pork Vindaloo BBQ recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 100g good quality Vindaloo paste (organic if possible)
- 1½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 4 x 150g-200g lean pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
In a large bowl, combine the Vindaloo paste and 1 cup of yoghurt.
Add the cutlets to the mixture and leave to marinate.
Cook the cutlets for 5 minutes each side on a medium heat BBQ.
Remove from the BBQ, cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining yoghurt, cucumber, mint and lime juice. Spoon mixture into a decorative bowl and serve as an accompaniment to the pork.