Loin Pork Roast with Prunes and Macadamia Nuts BBQ Recipe
This Loin Pork Roast with Prunes and Macadamia Nuts recipe was sent in by Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Pat Child, from Tasmania. It is a proven favourite!
- 1.5 kg loin of pork boned, rind scored
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
- grated rind of 1 orange
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 6 pitted prunes, cut in half
- 6 macadamia nuts chopped with skin on
To make the filling, combine all of the ingredients and mix them well.
Open the pork and spread the filling over the meat. Roll the pork firmly and tie it with string.
Rub the chicken seasoning into the scored rind.
Place the pork in the kettle barbecue and cook over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes for 1¼ hours with the lid on.
Serve it sliced with roast potatoes and any other favourite vegetables.