Grilled Cauliflower Salad with Mustard Dressing BBQ recipe
Celebrity chef, author & nutritionist, Janella Purcell, cooks a healthy & tasty Grilled Cauliflower Salad with Mustard Dressing BBQ recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon rice bran or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh
- ½ teaspoon sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Steam your cauliflower until just tender. Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process, then allow to drain.
Place on an oiled BBQ plate and cook until starting to change colour. Turn and cook on all sides. Remove, and allow it to cool a little, then put it in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, make your dressing. In a processor (or whisk in a bowl) blitz together the mustard, garlic, vinegar, oil, dill and seasoning.
Add the spinach and tomatoes to the cauliflower then toss gently. Now add the dressing and toss again.
Serve as a side or on its own.