Good Chef Bad Chef Roaring On!
Two months since the first episode of Season 3 Good Chef Bad Chef aired on Channel TEN and we continue to see Adrian Richardson and Janella Purcell whip up a variety of dishes both on and off the BBQ.
Whilst we know Adrian and Janella are certainly good cooks (the simple, tasty recipes speak for themselves!), we thought it would be interesting to delve a little deeper into the lives of the two celebrity chefs who have gotten us all excited about food, flavour and life.
Here are some quick facts…
• Adrian gained his pilots licence at 16 (his father was also a pilot).
• Adrian likes to keep his food simple, and considers his style to be ‘modern mediterranean’.
• Adrian is authour of the book MEAT. His second book is due out in March 2011.
• Adrian is owner of award-winning La Luna Bistro in North Carlton.
• Adrian’s numerous TV appearances include an appearance alongside Tobie Puttock in Jamie’s Kitchen Australia, MasterChef Australia, co-hosting Boys Weekend, and his first solo TV series Secret Meat Business.
• Adrian is currently the Sunny Sizzle Ambassador – an initiative by Interchange (a charity shedding light on disability of which Heat Beads® is also proud to be supporting).
• Janella is a qualified nutritionist, naturopath, herbalist, iridologist and chef.
• This is Janella’s 3rd season on Good Chef Bad Chef. She starred alongside Masterchef’s Gary Mehigan in Season 1 and 2.
• Janella is authour of Janella Purcell’s Elixir and Eating For The Season – Cooking For Health & Happiness (due out in May 2011).
• Janella presented the Master Class on the 2010 Biggest Loser series.
• In between filming, Janella still practices from her Sydney clinic and offers one-on-one consultation on how to use food as medicine to treat ailments – her patients include those with autoimmune disorders and cancer.
Keep tuning in to Channel TEN every weekday at 4pm to see Adrian and Janella in Good Chef Bad Chef – and don’t forget to bookmark Good Chef Bad Chef BBQ Recipes to see our favourite recipes & videos from the show!