Aussie Grand Final Entertaining Guide
Tomorrow is one of the biggest days in the Aussie sporting calendar – the AFL Grand Final – and is generally celebrated with a backyard BBQ with friends and family. Over the years, the Heat Beads® team has had our fair share of Grand Final BBQs (both as host and guest) and have decided to put together a basic guide to help with the big day…
– You must have a BBQ that is cleaned and in working order. See our BBQ cleaning tips.
– Finish off with a dessert like these tempting Individual Chocolate Soufflés.
– If there are kids around who are not keen on the game, make sure they have something else to do so they are not running around the TV and obstructing the view!
– Invite the neighbours or at least let them know you’ll be entertaining – hopefully it means they’ll be a bit more tolerant with the noise!
– Be generous with ice and other supplies so you don’t have to head out mid game for a refill. If you do, be responsible and have someone else drive if you’ve been drinking.
Happy Grand Final weekend!