Introducing the new Heat Beads® Smoking Wood Chips, available in three flavours: Hickory, Mesquite and Apple. Smoking Wood Chips are ideal for any BBQ, are easy to use and add a whole new dimension of flavour to your food.
Hickory available now at Woolworths.
Hickory, Mesquite and Apple now available at BCF and specialty outlets.
How to use your Heat Beads® Smoking Wood Chips.
Our Smoking Wood Chips are ideal for long or short cooks, and guaranteed to add incredible smoky flavours to whatever you’ve cooking up. New to smoking? Follow our easy steps to getting the most from your Heat Beads® Smoking Wood Chips.
For this demo we’ve used our Hickory smoking chips, guaranteed to give your meal a strong, smoky flavour.
- Prepare your wood chips by soaking them for 30 minutes.Soaking your woodchips allows for a longer smoke.
- Pre-heat Briquettes, and separate half to the left and half to the right edges in the base of your BBQ using barbecue baskets.
- Slide a drip tray in between the baskets.
- Drain woodchips, and add on top of the hot briquettes on both sides.
- Place top rack over base, and add your chosen barbecue ingredients on top of the drip tray.
- Tip: If you’re cooking quickly with red meat we recommend adding Mesquite to your barbecue for a strong, smoky flavour. For a slower cook with pork or ribs we recommend using Hickory wood chips (sweet, bacon-like flavour) or Apple wood chips (light, mild and fruity flavour) if poultry and seafood are on the menu
- Cook as normal, and try not too drool too much from the delicious, smoky flavours.
- Tip: Add more flavour to your cook up and pair your meal with our delicious BBQ sauce.