Your Guide To New Year’s
The first day of the New Year means a return to that yearly resolution we tend to conveniently overlook (especially during the festive season): Eating healthy.
But fear not, healthy doesn’t necessarily mean less tasty.Try these simple, guilt-free recipes for your New Year’s Day lunch…
- Simple Vegetarian Quiche BBQ Recipe
- Chilli Ginger and Lime Salmon BBQ Recipe
- BBQ Pineapple BBQ Recipe
(You can’t have a meal without dessert! And, it’s fruit! That’s healthy… right?)
And, for the day after…
Simple Hangover Cures
Here are some simple ways to help prevent a bad hangover as recommended by ABC News Health…
- Drink alcohol slowly and in moderation
- Drink water in between drinks
- Have a greasy meal before alcohol consumption (it’s supposed to line the intestines and prolong alcohol absorption)
- Have some coffee the day after
Please enjoy responsibly – never drink and drive.
All in all, it’s been a crazy year for us and we thank you for coming along for the ride!
Have a safe and Happy New Year from the Heat Beads® Team!
*Image courtesy The Cooking Photographer