BBQ Chicken with Lemon and Chilli Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks BBQ Chicken with Lemon and Chilli over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Share this recipe
- 1 Free Range chicken, jointed into 8 to 10 pieces
- 3 lemons cut into 6
- 4 long red chillies (more if you like it hot)
- 2 red onions cut into thick slices
- 4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 knob ginger, grated
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch coriander (both chopped)
- ¼ cup Sherry vinegar (or any sweet vinegar)
- salt & pepper
- ½ bunch coriander, ½ bunch parsley, 3 spring onions
- 2 lemons, 1 long red chilli
- extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all of the ingredients together & marinate overnight or as long as possible.
Arrange all onto a wire rack closely together, place another rack on top to hold all in place.
Set up your BBQ with Heat Bead(R) using the direct method and cook chicken between racks.